Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm just being addicted... to online shopping

The trill, the expectation, the surprise.. yes, I think all these can be bought with money. Who said money can't buy happiness har you tell me la now!!? ;)

I got addicted to online shopping eversince I started my job here, 2 years back. Having too much spare time at work, I started to read blogs, blog hopping here and there and ended up with Selltrade KL, a site I'm being so addicted to. A site where I dig for good bargain, a site I dig for stuff which is not available locally, and a site I sell off my 2nd hand clothes for extra moolah!

Do place your donation here ;)

And then the trend started like last year where everybody wants to start their very own online business. So here comes all the sites I've listed at the right side of my blog. I bet you won't believe that every morning I start off my day browsing thru all these sites for updates before I start on my work. I call it addictive addiction.

Anyway, today I received another two tops I bought online!















Purple pleated long top from Lil' Miss Dot. Tell me those pleats are so gorgeous can die *gasp*















Cherry red bustier tube top from Clothesbucket. I was a little dissapointed though, as I expected it to be longer. But nevermind, the material is so soft and made me felt like a baby again ;) But but but, I might selling it of soon I guess..

Thursday gonna be Public Holiday and I'm looking forward for shopping session with Shin! ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The purple dress make ur bressie looks BIGGER....good sign good sign.....

Anonymous said...

mind you is 'it MAKES' your bressie looks bigger.. actual fact no harh... bad esther you said that.. know yours is big and vic loves it.. hehe =p

c r y s t said...

esther: T___T looks bigger only? ouch! u made me felt so f.l.a.t...

leksw: yala, she hurt me a lot la.. damn jealous she got BIG bressie hor ;( victor helps a lot :P

Anonymous said...

Miao: Nola...mayb urs looks big in actual person....mux be pie who did a great job in it!~!~

Lek: Ms lek...urs is bigger too ok!!!Thanks to him!~!~

Anonymous said...

ehh..wtf! dont simply post horh..!

c r y s t said...

esther: WAHHHHHH!!!! WHO?!!!! o_O TELLL!!!!!

leksw: why senyap-senyap la sheau.. :P

c r y s t said...

esther: WAHHHHHH!!!! WHO?!!!! o_O TELLL!!!!!

leksw: why senyap-senyap la sheau.. :P