Thursday, February 28, 2008

A change is good, no?

Yeah I know I've neglected my blog for quite some time. I was so busy editing all photos I took during CNY and all, and I seriously almost got blind T_T There're almost 400 photos all together you tell me la how can I not get blind with almost 1000 pics every month?!!

I wanted to blog so much of my lovely CNY days with all my childhood friends I met, but ain't in the mood anymore la now after so long ;( And I just found out that I have not been developing photos since CNY last year omg T_________T Tell me how la now.. where got people send 124583448576 photos to be developed at one shot one?!!

Been onlining so much during work too, I guess I'm so so addicted into online boutiques these days I just can't stop buying *sigh* When can I start saving? But I think it's about time I change my workwear style, I'm really getting bored to those slacks and all.. :( But I'm so broke.. and yet I hangout at KLCC almost everyday during lunch time. I'm complaining too much and yet I'm not doing anything to stop myself from indulging..

I had been deciding if I should get a short bang. Each time I told my stylist to cut my fringe short, he kept telling me "Don't laa.. your face too round la, you gonna look like a ball!" wtf wtf... Each visit I kept asking him if I should cut it short for a change, but he always gave me the same answer :( wtf my face really that ROUND meh?!!

I'm so determined to cut it short this time I don't care what he's gonna tell me.. I tried PS my so-called ROUND face with a short bang and this is what I'm gonna look like I think..

























Really that bad meh? T_____T Will you still love me if I really look like this after I cut it this short?!! :(

The bf said I looked like this..





















-____________________________-

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf...~!!!!

Anonymous said...

heya..guess u ll be surprise to see my comment..hehe..but i tink u ll be cute wif that fringe..sometimes we need some changes too :)

Anonymous said...

Erm.... Seriously i think its better not to cut.... It looks weird to me ler...but mayb im jus not used to you not having fringe..But then again, u never try, u never know...so, jus follow ur heart....

Anonymous said...

Sorry...typo error..i mean "im jus not used to you having fringe".... pai seh ah...-___-

Beads & Pieces said...

LOL that is one weird picture. Cut lor, if not nice, no worries, it'll grow out in a few months' time =D

Anonymous said...

speechless... make sure u show me la after the cut!! hehhehe

revel in me said...

Haha, I think it looks pretty cute! You look younger... :P Maybe don't cut so thick lor, to minimise the shock factor for your bf.. :P But after you cut, sure got people 'flame' wan, I kena-ed last time.. T__T

c r y s t said...

leksw: realli so wtf meh.. =\

yorkmei: hey dear! yeah, i was shocked to see ya comment here! ;) yeah, sometimes we need some changes, but i'm afraid my changes gonna be unbearable! :(

esther: my heart can't decide, that's why :( but realli that bad arr..?

cal: weird?!! T____T whoa! den i gotta apply leave for that few months!!

shin: don't be speechless with me! you've been MIA!

revel in me: HAHA!! he was already so shocked when i showed him this picture!! LOL but if i gonna look younger then die la, coz many said i already don't look my age now..haha

Jonathan said...

Walao~~!
really speechless.....
=="

c r y s t said...

jonathan: wah saii.. realli dat bad meh T__T

sharon said...

just cut! hair will grow. Lol :p

c r y s t said...

shasha: but it definately takes time to grow... T___T