Friday, May 25, 2007

Fitting Room Whore

***Before composing this post, I suddenly felt so proud and felt like giving myself a pat on my shoulder. My eyes got all teary. I wanna thanks my dad and mum for 'creating' me, my pie for his love, my friends for their encouragement and frequent yawning, and myself for the rare determination. I u-p-d-a-t-e m-y b-l-o-g s-o o-f-t-e-n! *proud**proud**waves to the crowd*

Boredom strikes! Was supposed to drop by KLCC to get birthday pressie for Kent G yesterday but I ended up gaya-ing in the fitting room again. I hate my koko's camera cos it gives me those loud beep-ing and I dunno how to turn it off. I guess those in fitting room beside me surely know me camwhoring inside, but who cares?




























This is actually a tube top but the two stripes are you-know-what. Love this so much and the material is so comfy. OK, not gonna buy... just try, snap, keep.




























This doesn't look good on me =( Too simple and I can get my mum to make me one..




























Forgive my aunty-looking face here. This top is 'so-happy'!!!




























Again, forgive my aunty-looking face here. I think I gained weight. Back to this tunic top, it made me look like a pregnant mom! And I looked so contented. Haha!! The top comes with two pocket and I can put pacifier and milk bottle in it!! Lol.. sorry, I siau liao...




























This is my favourite!!! Not sure if it meant to be a top or short dress??

Know what, half way camwhoring, an idiot flipped open the curtain!!! I was like "HEY?!?!!" That salesgirl was shocked and said "Sorry!!", close the curtain, and then OPEN THE CURTAIN AGAIN, "Sorry miss, I'm really really sorry....." and I was like "OK, please close, and leave." and gave that kinda coldest stare ever. What if I'm halfway changing?? What if the one who flipped it open was a guy?? Hell, I sue ZARA kaw-kaw and make them sponsor my outfit for a year!




























I like this too, only if it's not so flowery...The cutting and length is just nice =)




























Another cute dress... so I shall act cute too. Match it with a black waist belt and VIOLA! The pockets are really funny thou..




























Told ya, it's really funny... -__-

No comments: