Friday, May 23, 2008

Itenary courtesy of Sheau and Est ;)

Wahhh damn touched when I read from Sheau's multiply on what they've planned for us T3T

Saturday 24th May:
Early arrival by 5am (omg)
Breakfast
Wisma Atria
Takashimaya
Ngee Ann
Lunch
Far East Plaza
Heeren
Paragon
Coffee break
Shaw Centre
Tangs
Wheelock Place
Dinner at Raffles City
Quick shopping at Raffles City after dinner if possible
Clarke Quay

Sunday 25th May:
Suntec City
Citylink
Millenia Walk
Lunch
Vivo City
Departure in the evening

You tell me la how can I not love them? ;) Departing tonight 1130pm. I'm so excited already :D :D :D

p/s: Sheau and Est, seriously no greens for me k!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haih...so fast we are done... =(

c r y s t said...

leksw: when will it happen again? i did not shop enough.. T_T

Anonymous said...

not enough then you should plan for another trip down here.. perhaps July? haha.. great sale ends 20th july... plan plan plan =D

c r y s t said...

leksw: HOHOHOH you thought I very rich arr wtf wtf!!