Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My last weekend..

So yeah, I was in Kuantan again last weekend :)

Guess what, I went to get very last minute ticket a day before and wth, the earliest left was 12am!! wtf wtf After asking from one counter to another, being wooed by monsters in Puduraya, finally I managed to get 1030pm Plusliner. *sweat* On the way walking back to LRT, I stopped by another Plusliner counter to try my luck, and gosh that girl told me there're actually a few 9pm tickets left -__-

And I ended up getting another ticket -__-

So I got 2 tickets to Kuantan -__- Considering one as a backup, in case I missed my 9pm bus -__-

And what's happier than meeting my pie? :)














He bought me another monkey!!!! :D

And co-incidently, I'm wearing matching colour! And beep beep's shirt was in some shade of pink as well. Happy family!! LOL :D

Why monkey again? When asked to think of an animal that resembles us, that would be monkey. Very long story, and I ain't gonna tell! :P































Camwhore kaw-kaw with my new love, we named him titt-titt :P Our colour damn matching right? Match made in heaven~














Of my so-called artistic shot with titt-titt while waiting for my beep beep.. Hey! It rhymes!! :P

So, we started our day late. I arrived Kuantan about 1245am on Friday night and watched movie until about 3am. Woke up by noon and we proceeded for brunch in Megamall.

Japanese food, we love :)



























Yala, only pictures of us with green tea. I did not snap any pics of the food, but guess what I discovered!














Kuantan Roll -__________-

A very hot sunny day. Oh, not to mention we spent time sleeping again! Went back for a short nap after our brunch and so we shall call ourselves, PIG.

Pie suggested for keropok lekur in the evening and we bought 2 packs and had them in McDonalds by the beach..mMmm~














And yes, that's chilli sauce if you're wondering. It came in packets of 5 and I poured all out into this big plastic bag.

And I cought my pie dipping keropok lekur into the ice-cream -_-














Damn fusion can?!! T_T

And I guess those fishie smell attracted all stray cats nearby. They came so close to me, as if I'm part of them (wtf maybe they knew my nick is miau).

Look.














There were another 2 more nearby..














A complete shot, finally.

A stroll by the beach in a lovely evening, who doesn't like that? Light breeze, the soothing sound of the ocean, the ever-changing hues at sunset and my loved one completes it all. :)

























One of my favourite picture :)














But beaches in Malaysia are total eyesore sometimes. Imagine people dipping in the ocean with their sarees on, etc.. Not to be racist here, but I think it's really inappropriate (yala, in bikinis are more appropriate one..)














I like this pic too, cos my teeth looked damn straight here. :P














I miss you already T_T














It's almost 3 years we're together.. time flies, innit? ;)














Wonderful ray. Happy moments seemed to last forever ;)

And I took 230pm bus back KL the next day..

No comments: