Thursday, August 2, 2007

Camwhore is BACK !

On-going Megasales kills... I don't understand why they prolonged the duration for the Megasales Carnival cos I don't see any difference. Moreover, another Megasales will be approaching in December. Stewpiakkkk...

I went 'sightseeing' again in KLCC after work yesterday figuring out it'd be better than me going back and staring at the monitor, editing my pics and get blind. My usual routine daily would be reaching home by 7pm, bath and dinner, watch a little movie (sometimes) and start editing my pics till 11sth and sleep. Editing, sounded so professional. Heh.

Idiot me wore the wrong heels yesterday and by the time I was about to leave, I can't even feel my own feet. The pain was sooooooooo unbearable and I couldn't even make it to the washroom downstairs and gotta utilize the 1st floor washroom, paid RM2. WTH. Nothing difference except that they gave a packet of wet tissue. Dang!



This was the first top I tried in ZARA. Uber cute and I could play around with the collar! Look! In the 3rd pic, I could wear as a mask on hazy days! Smart eh?

















A pretty red top in ZARA as well. Sophisticated in the first pic, whore-ish in the second pic! Haha!! I looked like a cowgirl!

YyyyYyyyiiIIiiiiihhHhhhaaAAaaAaaa...~!!!!














In TOPSHOP. I purposely chose their expensive collection..

"Tak jadi beli, bergambar pun syok la.."

First in the pic is actually a *ahem* top, which I'm wearing as a slutty short dress.. *isk* The blue dress in the middle is embroidered artfully and it's gonna be soooooooo pretty to wear with a waist cincher! I took in a waist cincher at first to try on with this dress but the salesgirl said "NO". Hate her. And oh, look at the 3rd red kimono dress!! Isn't it pretty to the MAX!! I'm trying hard to be Mak Datin over here..hehe..

It's 2:10pm now, another 4hr to go before I finish work.

Why human MUST work? =(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and ada jadi beli?? its still beginning of the mth...hehehe

c r y s t said...

tak jadi...tak jadi..this mth mau save buy digicam.. T___T

Anonymous said...

gambar banyak banyak in changing room nanti kena saman u know!!!

c r y s t said...

oh oh? is there any saman for camwhoring in changing room? hansing u wanna saman me arr? =P