Saturday, June 16, 2007

Sick Weekend.

Am still sick...yesterday temperature went up to 39C and I gotta apply for MC. Sien...I work till 3pm and it's considered full day MC~!!! I was shivering like a wet cat in the office.

Been sleeping for the whole day today. Am hungry but can't get food into my mouth, felt like vomitting. Without food, I can't take any medication..so continue my sickness. ARGH~!!! Why is this happening in the weekend? Let it be during work days and I could apply for MC MC MC MC...I missed the gathering in Poppy tonite with Kev and all...

Did not go back hometown this weekend. My mum is in KL and my dad is all alone in Taiping..















Happy Father's Day... I love you many many many many.....*muacks*

(Celebrate with you next year k?)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sick?? sure or not?? sick still can berblog-blog...??

c r y s t said...

sick, but iman kuat...so still can berblog-blog...