Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thank you..

To my family...















Thank you for your love, your support and every laughter you've brought into my life.. Thank you for moulding me to who I am today.

To my beep...
























Thank you for being understanding, being considerate, and being there when I needed you. And thank you for loving me.. ;)

To my nephews and niece..























Thank you for bringing the laughter and happiness to the family. I love you all..

To Dada and Kii...


















Thank you for accompanying me every night and be there for me anytime when the rest fails.

To all my friends...























































Thank you for all these years of friendship and thank you for putting up with me.

To my collegues...























Thank you for your guidance and friendship, I've grown so much since I joined this company.

To all my blog readers...
Thank you for frequenting my blog and reading my rambles, cos I'm such a loner at times..

To all Baboobeep customers...
Thank you for your continuous support and making me a happy girl ;) Keep supporting!

Year 2008 is coming to an end in 10 minutes time and yeah, I'm sitting at home blogging T_T

No new year resolution, 'cause I know they never work. 2008 had been OK to me, I'm not saying it's a very satisfying year or an unlucky year but I'm definately looking forward for a more fruitful new year..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009 ;)

3 comments:

chouji said...

Thank you too chewei.

SamsonKim said...

*Happy New Year* Cryst..
Thanks for everything u've share ... =)
Wish u stay happy & healthy always!

cheers.. =)

c r y s t said...

chouji & samsonkim: Thank you and me luv u ppl ;)