Thursday, January 3, 2008

Looking Back..

In year 2007, I ...

January
- Went for a holiday in Phuket with darling pie
- Got my very first shocking bonus ;)

February
- Had annual meetup with ex-schoolmates during CNY

March
- Started blogging
- Welcome my first baby niece ;)

April
- Marked my 1st year working in Acer
- Discovered the fun of online shopping!

May
- Bid farewell to Sheau who left to Spore

June
- Gone BOB!

July
- Celebrated my birthday in Kemaman
- Featured in SinChew Metro Edition

August
- Bought a new digicam!!

September
- Gatherings, gatherings and more gatherings !!!!

October
- Set up my online boutique Baboobeep, but never bother to update it
- Won double champion for a competition in SinChew Metro

November
- Was attacked by bed bugs!!
- Shifted to my brother's place

December
- Marked my 3rd year with darling pie
- Welcome another baby nephew, Zent G ;)
- Went for a very last minute trip to Macau/ Hong Kong

My life had been very plain in 2007, 2008 will be a better one..


And oh, HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone!!! (Sorry, I know I'm late!)
Macau/ HK trip updates next, still in the midst of editing my photos..

No comments: